The Utah County Jail is located in the south end of the valley in Spanish Fork off the west side of I-15. The jail is located almost as far north in Spanish Fork as possible such that many people think the jail is located in Springville. The contact information for the jail is as follows:
County Security Center
3075 North Main
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Understand how the jail operates can be key to getting visitation and help to your loved one who may be incarcerated there. We assistant client’ family member in understanding the jail processes. As an attorney we have more flexibility in visiting our clients who are incarcerated. If someone you know is incarcerated in the Utah County Jail, here is some helpful information to keep in mind:
- If you want to schedule a visit with an inmate you should call 801-851-4301.
- Inmates are typically allowed two 30 minute visits per week.
- The standard release time of the jail is typically 3:15 p.m.
- The jail accepts credit cards for bail.
- Inmates may received and send mail
- Inmates may have reasonable telephone access.
- Inmates have access to a commissary.
- Inmates convicted on misdemeanor charges will be charged pay to stay fees.
- Inmates have regulated access to religious services and clergy.
Provo Criminal Defense Attorney
If you would like to speak with a Provo Criminal Defense Attorney and have questions about the Utah County Jail or an individual’s particular charges, we can help. We offer free consultations to families in need of help throughout the valley. We understand that you may not understand the criminal justice system and may be stressed and afraid to say the least. Having an experienced attorney on board to help your loved one can make all the difference in the world. Contact us today; we look forward to representing you or your loved one